1. Call the Explore and Grow office at 616.455.0690 or use our form to set up a tour today!
2. At the time of the tour, families receive a parent packet. The parent packet contains all necessary paperwork to enroll.
3. A registration fee of $90 is required to reserve your child’s spot.
4. Once our office receives all of the completed paperwork for registration, there is a two-day minimum turn around for processing before your child can start in the classroom. If the desired classroom is full, your child will be enrolled at the first available opening.
5. Please note: all paperwork for registration must be completed and turned in before your child can start in the classroom.
6. Traditional Preschool is available, as well as school age care, for children during vacations, in-service days and snow days, only if currently enrolled in our program. Care is offered for preschool children who are toilet-trained. School age care is available during Christmas, Spring and Summer Breaks for children not currently enrolled (space is limited).
“I was so reluctant when he first started pre-school but because of your genuine kindness, constant patience, and living for God, I was relieved. You have been an extreme blessing to our family.” -Mom R.
“I have called many preschools and most did meet our needs or I did not feel comfortable with them. I was very excited after my tour and we have decided to send our three year old there in the fall.” -Mom S.
“They do so much with the kiddos: playing outside, gym, awesome art projects, alphabets, Spanish, cultural club, bible, circle times, reading, music, etc. Field trips! Holiday programs. It is a wonderful place.” -Mom A.
“Thanks, again, so very much for letting us come even for just the one day!! Elli enjoyed seeing her much loved teachers, just a few ‘old’ friends and making new friends!! E&G is da-best!!!” -Mom J.